Please be patient as we work on updating this page and its contents. Much of the material provided here is outdated and in need of rebranding. We look forward to providing current 4-H resources soon.
Activity/Lesson Plan Writing Resources
- Activity Template Descriptors – describes the various parts of the activity plan
- Activity Template Unformatted – Word document to use while developing the activity/lesson before putting in formatted version
- Template – formatted in Publisher. Contact Wade to get the formatted version.
Guidelines for Reporting
- How do I report youth participating in afterschool on the ES237?
- How do I report youth participating in school enrichment on the ES237?
K-12 Logic Model
- Evaluating Your K-12 Programs
- Evaluation Tools
Professional and Volunteer Development
National 4-H Resources
- 4-H Afterschool
- 4-H Afterschool Resource Guides
- Colorado Academic Standards (Colorado Department of Education)
- Colorado Afterschool Partnership (CAP)