Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports web site! Thank you to our sponsors, volunteers and staff that offer their time and support for Colorado 4-H Youth Development programming across the state.
- 2018 Annual 4-H Shooting Sports Advisory Committee Minutes
- 2018 State Competition Results View Here
- Map locations, Orion information and Competition details
2019 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Schedule
Please see the dates below for the upcoming Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Trainings. The disciplines offered at each training are also listed below. No RSO trainings will be held in conjunction with the 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Trainings this spring. Registrations via 4HOnline will open approximately 6 weeks prior to the start of each training. 4-H volunteers must be approved, enrolled and active in 4HOnline prior to registering for the trainings. Do not delay the volunteer enrollment or re-enrollment process. Details for each location are listed below.
- Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery) – Registration Jan 25 – Feb 22
- Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills) – Registration Feb 8 – March 8
- Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage and Hunting/Outdoor Skills) Registration Feb 15 – March 15
- Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery) Registration Feb 22 – March 22
Notices| Forms | Rulebook
Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Notices
- State Rulebook
- Lyman Muzzleloader Safety Recall – 2018
- Ruger Mark IV Pistol Recall – 2017
- Spring Federal Youth Shotshell Program
- Jonathan Marr Scholarship – Senior 4-H Members
Youth Handgun Safety Act Resources
Certificate/Hunter Safety Upload Instructions
County Events & Invites
- Mesa County – Hunting and Outdoor Skills Event Qualifying Event for Senior 4-H Team to compete at National 4-H Shooting Sports Championships.