Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Information Page!
Thank you to our volunteers, staff and sponsors for their support of Colorado 4-H Youth Development programming across the state.
- 2019 State Championships locations, Orion information and Competition details
- 2018 Annual 4-H Shooting Sports Advisory Committee Minutes
- 2018 State Competition Results View Here
Notices| Forms | Rulebook
Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Notices
Youth Handgun Safety Act Resources
4-H Shooting Sports Leader Certificate and
Hunter Safety Upload Instructions
County Events & Invites
4-H Shooting Sports County Invitationals & Activities
- Mesa County – Hunting and Outdoor Skills Event Qualifying Event for Senior 4-H Team to compete at National 4-H Shooting Sports Championships.
- Ringing of the Steel – Adams County – June 15, 2019
- Garfield County – Jim Bailey/Bruce Collins Memorial Invitational Shoot – June 29, 2019
- 4-H Western Heritage Camp – Hosted by Kit Carson County Location Leadville – June 24-27, 2019
- Mesa County – Western Heritage State Invitational – July 5-6, 2019
National Events & Invites