Colorado 4-H Horse Resources
- Levels Testing
- Competitive Rail Riding
- Horse Judge Scorecards
- 4-H Horse Show Judges List (edited frequently)
- Rabies Information
- Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) Information
- Open 4-H Shows (Horse & Livestock)
- Colorado 4-H Horse Judging Contest – updated for 2020
Colorado 4-H Horse Show Rule Book Cover Art Contest
- Please submit your 4-H Horse related drawings or sketches via email no later thanJune 1, 2020. Make sure that your image can be printed in black and white should it be selected as the winner. The winning artwork will be placed on the cover of the updated edition of the Colorado State 4-H Horse Show Rule Book. The winner will also receive a $150.00 Scholarship to be used towards registration fees for one of the following: State 4-H Horse Show, State 4-H Conference, 4-H Leadership Development Conference, Colorado 4-H Leadership Camp or 4-H Youth Fest. The $150.00 prize must be used by the winner within 12 months of notification and will be paid directly to any of the above listed events. The $150.00 Scholarship prize is non-transferable. No money will be issued to the contest winner directly. Please make sure that entries are 4-H appropriate.
- Entries are limited to members who are actively enrolled in Colorado 4-H.
- Members do not have to be enrolled in the horse project to enter the contest.
- Only one entry per member will be accepted.
- Attach high resolution png, gif, tiff or jpg digital files of pencil or black ink drawing / sketch to your email.
- Entries should be no larger than 8.5” x 11” when printed.
- 4-H appropriate horse related images only.
- Please type “4-H Horse Art Contest” in the subject line of the email submission.
- Also include the members name and county in the email.
Please email entries and questions to Sam Lowry at email@example.com